From the Trainer's Tablet provides lesson plans that family day care home providers and other child care professionals can use to deliver short focused training on providing nutritious meals for young children. The package of eight short lessons can be used together in a full workshop or individually in shorter sessions. Topics include:
- Cost-Effective Shopping
- Family Style Meals
- Food Intolerance and Allergies
- Food Safety in Child Care
- Food Safety at the Grocery Store
- Grains and Breads - What is a Serving?
- Infants: Understanding the Feeding Relationship
- Infants: Understanding Growth and Development
Each lesson includes a purpose, objective, timed outline, PowerPoint® presentation, activities, handouts, pretest, and posttest. Published 2002.